Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday BABE!!!



Today is BJ's Birthday and since he gave up on me EVER making a blog entry I am doing 2 in one day just for him!! This is huge people. He has spent months trying to get me to take over this thing. Happy Birthday Babe!!

Here are just some of the things about BJ that I LOVE!!!

Turns the big 31 today (wow 40 is getting closer and closer... ya old fart)

Not only is he THE BEST Dad to Mia, Will and Kyler, he is an amazing husband and my best friend

Would spend HOURS on the golf course if I let him (which I am pretty sure I do)

LOVES LOVES LOVES to watch movies

Is an amazing friend to all... I don't think there is anything he wouldn't do for someone.

Considers himself the luckiest man ever to have the friends he has. (So do I!!)

Enjoys a good diet coke almost as much as me. :)

Spending time with his kids is more important to him than anything else.

Loves me unconditionally. (even when I spend all of his money!!)

We love you BJ and hope you have a WONDERFUL Birthday!!! You are the best!!!

7 comments:

Karly said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to 31. It's a delightful age.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday old fart!!!!
You are a great person and we are lucky to be your friends and neighbors!! (Good job wendy i am impressed)

Jill said...

BJ I tried to sing you Happy Birthday but since you screened my calls, this will have to do!! Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Longfellow
Happy Borhtday to you!
Love you guys!!

Candy McCall said...

You guys are such a cute family.
Happy B-day BJ. I don't quite know ya yet, but I have to say... I love the comments and love you have for all those neighbors of yours on Dakota Drive.

Can't wait to see more blog posts and pics of your cute kids!

tawny said...

That was soooo sweet Wendy! You and BJ are so cute together! Sounds like BJ is a good daddy, good hubby, and a good friend! Awesome guy! btw, we are the same age..cool!!

Jamie said...

Wendy~
Found your blog through Brooke Barnett's. Your kids are so adorable! Hope you don't mind my blog stalking! Your hubby is the same age as mine; wow they are getting old!

Jamie (Gilbert) Sorensen

mrbookiekiller said...

(bjdeedsfamily.blogspot.com) Activity Notice your site has Web 2.0 social networking Interaction

Comments have been posted on Your Website on the BuzzBot Web 2.0 Platform. BuzzBot is a new utility that allows our

members to chat, blog and comment on every website on the Internet and someone has commented on your site. You can

view the comments by going to SPORTSBUZZY.COM If error page pops up

just refresh YOUR browser !
click on Browser icon at top left enter your site URL in the buzzbar click on BUZZ button then click on comment to see the

content posted !

The BuzzBot lets members Chat, Blog and Comment on every site on the Internet this is for all ages world wide even young

kids to use and we are in 220 countries and 15 differnt languages . Your site is now searchable IN our database and fully

accessible by our membership over 350,000 (soon over 1 million with our NEW marketing campaign the 1 Million member

summer) , allowing increased exposure to your website from ALL of our Web 2.0 Members. ALSO you may register FREE

then look around to have YOUR website advertised on any web site on the net and gain thousands of customers plus earn

money from our advertisers shares this can be $1000's PER month in residual Extra income for YOU ! JUST click on the

PEN icon to register FREE !

You can request that your URL be removed from our search engine and database so none of our members have access to

your site through the Web 2 Upgrade community by sending an email to support@web2corporate.com with the subject

REMOVE URL - substitute your URL for URL.

If you would like for me not to send any further notice, simply reply to this email with your request to be removed.

Regards;
Bill Fermano